Choosing to join Venistar means joining an organization that sees human capital as the fundamental asset of business value and success. We are always looking for motivated and dynamic people, with the ability to work in a team, to whom we offer a stimulating work environment able to enhance the professional skills of each one within a global and constantly evolving market.
If you wish to join the Venistar Team, consult the open positions in line with your experiences or send us your CV for a spontaneous application. We will carefully evaluate your request and contact you if it is in line with our needs.
Venistar cerca una persona da inserire nell’area pianificazione e controllo.
Il/la candidato/a sarà da subito formato/a sul sistema di gestione commesse (timesheet e controllo redditività), di cui arriverà gradualmente a gestirne la manutenzione. Sarà di supporto ai project manager, al personale amministrativo e al team commerciale nella verifica del buon andamento di progetti e servizi, collaborando al monitoraggio dei costi e al regolare flusso amministrativo.
Cerchiamo una persona predisposta al lavoro in team, precisa e proattiva, che collabori con entusiasmo ed impegno all’interno di una realtà dinamica e in continua evoluzione. È richiesta la conoscenza della lingua inglese e la padronanza del pacchetto Office (Excel in particolare).
Saranno prese in considerazione anche candidature alla prima esperienza lavorativa.
Sono da considerarsi titoli preferenziali studi in discipline economiche ed esperienza di 2-3 anni in controllo di gestione in aziende di servizi.
Luogo di lavoro: Pianiga (VE).
Venistar is looking for functional consultants in the sales and operations areas, for the implementation of projects based on the ERP INFOR CloudSuite Fashion for companies in the FASHION & LUXURY world.
The candidate has obtained a brilliant degree in engineering or other technical-managerial subjects and has gained even minimal experience in the required role.
The candidate, after a period of training and support by senior colleagues, must be able to:
- analyze business processes and identify business requirements;
- interact with the customer's function referents, in close synergy with the other members of the project team;
- interact with the technical development team;
- perform the functional and technical configuration of the INFOR CloudSuite Fashion suite;
- draw up project, functional, technical and user manuals documentation;
- carry out system testing and user support activities;
- train users.
- Interest in working in the field of consulting in the implementation and management of ERP application solutions, in particular INFOR M3 for the Fashion, Luxury & Design world;
- Strong customer and business orientation;
- Passion for knowledge and continuous learning;
- Excellent organizational skills, precision and autonomy;
- Flexibility and relational skills;
- Predisposition to teamwork;
- Basics of software programming and databases;
- Knowledge of office applications;
- Good knowledge of English (written/spoken);
- Willingness to travel in Italy and abroad.
Workplace: Pianiga (VE).
The resource will become part of the team that plans, coordinates and monitors the progress of the projects in order to achieve the set objectives, acting as a point of contact between Venistar's Customers and all the parties involved in its realization. In addition, the Project Manager will take care of:
- Manage project teams and assigned resources, their allocation and release;
- Plan your resource needs;
- Independently manage relations with customer managers and partners;
- Support the Sales Department in the proposal of new opportunities, through the preparation of business plans and / or cost cases;
- Maintain control of costs and project income statement.
- Degree in scientific or economic subjectss;
- Domain knowledge in Fashion, Luxury & Design;
- Skills in the management of the entire life cycle of contracts, projects and ICT services in the Fashion, Luxury & Design field;
- Excellent knowledge of Project and Service Management methodologies and Agile project management methodologies;
- Knowledge of the software development cycle (demand, delivery, testing, etc.);
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written);
- Certification in Project Management (PMI, Prince, Scrum Master, etc.) and Service Management (ITIL) is appreciated.
Workplace: Pianiga (VE).
The resource will become part of the team of developers dedicated to the development and maintenance of Venistar-owned application software dedicated to the fashion, luxury and retail world.
The ideal candidate is a graduate in technical/informatic subjects. He has a strong orientation towards teamwork, problem solving, achievement of goals and customer satisfaction.
He is proactive, dynamic and flexible, with good interpersonal skills. He has 3-5 years of experience in transactional application development projects, preferably with Java/Angular TS front ends. He has a good knowledge of the English language.
- Oracle 11, 12 and 19 Std Edit. One/Enterprise version;
- Complex data access and write structures, according to the MVC pattern in integration architecture with J2EE/Angular TS and Json microservices;
- Modern relational database design rules;
- PL/SQL programming for stored procedures, functions and packages;
- Oracle types, Refcursor, Resultset etc;
- Win Server/Linux/OVM operating systems.
Knowledge of the fashion or retail world is to be considered a preferential title.
Workplace: Pianiga (VE).
To expand its workforce, Venistar is looking for a Full Stack Developer with at least 2-3 years of experience on C# and .Net. languages.
The ability to manage intense work rhythms, the desire to grow professionally, the passion and enthusiasm with which the assigned tasks will be performed are required and will be carefully evaluated.
- Knowledge of Rest/Soap web services architectures;
- Knowledge of Delphi is appreciated;
- Knowledge of Oracle Db is appreciated;
- The development experience on management applications is appreciated;
- Experience in the Retail world is appreciated.
Teamwork is planned in the development and maintenance of complementary applications to an international Enterprise class product for the management of Specialty Stores for the Fashion, Luxury & Design sector, and the sharing of a product road map on the Venistar platform oriented to Omnichannel distribution.
No body rental, no continuous transfers.
Workplace: Pianiga (VE)